Home and business security is the most important thing for every home and business owner. Security is really important thing to protect home and business. Most of the people are using security equipments in different manner. Security camera is one of the best security equipment to secure your home and business. There are several types of security cameras available with high resolution. When selecting an excellent security camera system for your home and business it is vital to choose the right cameras that fit according to your needs. The security cameras are available in different resolution like 720p, 1080p, 960h and some others. The 720p and 1080p are best resolution cameras and provides higher definition video display formats. But, there are some differences in 720p and 1080p security cameras so you can identify which one is best for you. The major difference is number of image pixels in these security cameras.
Differences between 720p and 1080p cameras
- The 720p is make 1280×720 pixels images but 1080p is make 1920×1080 pixels. 1280×720 is 0.9 megapixels and 1920×1080 is 2.1 megapixels. Both resolutions are available in security camera system with reasonable price.
- 720 stands for 720 horizontal lines of picture display resolution in cameras that is also well-known as 720 pixels of vertical resolution. 1080p is 1080 horizontal lines of vertical resolution in cameras that is full HD resolution.
- The 720p security cameras increase the number of pixels of just about 50%, which provides better image quality. But, 1080p security cameras images are two times bigger than 960h cameras and one times bigger than 720p cameras resolution.
Moreover, there are also several differences available in these surveillance camera systems but some common features also presents in these cameras. Therefore, you can know everything about these security cameras with the help of features.
Features of 720p and 1080p cameras
- The 720p and 1080p security camera systems are available in 4-Channel DVR, 8-Channel DVR and 16-Channel DVR systems. You can connect up to 4, 8 and 16 cameras at one time and control at the similar time as well.
- The 720p and 1080p security cameras systems provide the real-time highly consistent video security with no loss or delay.
- 1080p and 720p security camera systems provide plug and play setup that is quick, reliable, simple to configure, easily access and manage.
- The security cameras dvrs come with a QR-code for a fast and effortless plug and play setup and provide remote viewing on your smartphone device. You can download app for iPhone and android
Therefore, there are the 720p and 1080p cameras differences and features so you can choose accordingly. With the latest technology, it is now probable to view the pictures from security camera on your home TV. However, office and home security camera systems are really increase the protection at home and job.