Security is an important part for everyone therefore many people use security gadgets for security. There are lots of security gadgets use for safety of your home, office and some other places. Security cameras are great gadget to give security for your home and workplace. It also provides video footage that monitors and records every activity around an area. There is broad range of CCTV cameras available so you can choose security systems that are best for security. Today, the hdcvi technology is in huge demand because its features easily fit to your needs. You can get lots of unique and exclusive features in hdcvi cameras. But, it is very important to know everything about hdcvi technology and its importance. There is some technical overview about hdcvi technology, which is helpful for you.
What is hdcvi?
HDCVI is short form of high definition composite video interface; it is brand new technology in CCTV industry. The hdcvi technology provides full kit that includes, cameras, dvr, coaxial cable and more other gadgets. HDCVI cameras are perfect for security because it provides innovative techniques of sending and receiving video signal over coaxial. It allows extended transmission distances, high resolution, better reliability and also more trouble-free performance. Hdcvi uses the similar structural design as CCTV but is more clever and able than CCTV. The biggest benefit of hdcvi cameras are that it provides high definition video recording. It means a lower cost system and no network problem occurs.
What is hdcvi features?
Most of the people think why hd-cvi cameras are more capable than other cameras? It is simple answer that hdcvi offers lots of unique features and flexibility that all put it up to choose.
- The hdcvi cameras offer 720P and 1080P megapixel that means it is able to producing 1280x720p or 1920x1080p resolution. 1280x720p hdcvi systems are able to record 1MP HD video and 1920x1080p records 2.1MP HD video.
- It provides 4 variations hd-cvi DVR: 4-channel 720p, 8-channel 720p, 4-channel 1080p and 8-channel 1080p.
- This technology is used in both hdcvi dvrs and cameras, which can communicate with each other by coaxial cable.
- There is one of the great benefits of hdcvi that place out is its backwards compatibility with old systems.
- You can tap in your system and check all your cameras at anytime and anywhere in the world with the help of android app ad iphone app.
- It provides chipset that includes two basic components: the TX (transmitting chip) that exists in every HDCVI camera and the hd-cvi dvrs contains RX (receiving chip).
- Every hd-cvi systems consist built-in IR LEDs, it automatically discover light conditions and shoot at night.
- These cameras consists IP66 weather-resistance rating so you can install inside and outside at home as well.
Moreover, there are the several features that make hdcvi cameras are perfect for your home and business. But, some people choose IP cameras because it fits perfect in their needs. There are some differences in hdcvi vs ip cameras that will help you to select best cameras according to home and business security. Thus, HDCVI presents a cost-effective technique for the huge majority of them to upgrade to HD with no upgrading their entire installations, which provides greater security and peace of mind.